Tuesday 10:00a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 10:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Bookdrop is available when the library is closed.
Branch Manager: Karen King
Mailing Address:Lloyd E. Matheson Centre
15 Commerce Court, Suite 100
Elmsdale, NS B2S 3K5
Phone: (902) 883-9838
Fax: (902) 883-4935E-Mail: elmsdale(AT)cehpubliclibrary.ca
FACTS AT A GLANCE
- Opened in 1989
- Moved from the former CN Train Station to its present location in the Lloyd E. Matheson Centre in July 2005
- 4,856 square feet / 451.14 square metres
- Collection: approx. 21,323 books plus magazines, newspapers, audio books on cassette and CD, music CDs, videos and DVDs
- Population catchment area: approx. 10,500
- Library visits: approx. 31,668 (2009/10)
- Information Desk questions: 2,748 (2009/10)
- Circulation: 53,723 (2009/10)
- Public access to the Internet and subscription databases available since 1997
- Photocopier, black copy printer, color printer, scanner, CD burner and tape recorder for CNIB books available
- Open 35 hours a week to serve you
- C@P site (Elmsdale Learning Centre for Electronic Information) opened June 1, 2001
LIBRARY BOARD REPRESENTATIVES
Councillor Cyril McDonald
Councillor Norval Mitchell