- Anti-bullying Nova Scotia
- Bullying at School- Stop A Bully is a national non-profit organization and Canada-wide anti-bullying program developed in 2009 by a B.C. teacher which allows any student who is a victim or witness of bullying and cyberbullying to be
DEALING WITH TRAUMA
FAMILIES AND COMPUTERS
HEALTH / CHILD SAFETY
INFANT & CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- Child Development Basic - Prepared by the Child Development Institute, this site lists characteristics for each stage of development, including information on how to help children reach their full potential.
- Growth and Development - Doctor-approved health information about children to help parents learn how to understand and deal with a child's changing body and mind.
KIDS & READING
- Mighty Book - This site emphasizes reading and literacy skills for children in grades K-8.
- Read to Me - Reading with babies
- Reading Rockets - Check out the latest tips, activities and information about reading.
- Family Fun - Now sponsored by Disney, this site includes articles from Family Fun Magazine.
- Kinderstart - A very easy to use search engine with many links to sites dealing with children from birth to age 7.
PREGNANCY, BIRTH AND THE NEWBORN
- Babycenter - A complete guide to every aspect of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy-Info.net - Find advice and tips on a number of different pregnancy related topics. Includes infant development week by week and links to other related topics.
SPECIAL NEEDS COLLECTION