Connecting to the Wireless
Steps to Connect to the Library's Wireless:
- Make sure your wireless is turned on.
- If using a laptop, right click on the Wi-Fi icon.
- If using a handheld device, go to Wi-Fi settings.
- Select CEH Public Wireless from the list of wireless connections.
- Click connect to connect to the Wi-Fi Access Point
Library staff can confirm that the wireless network is functioning properly but cannot provide technical assistance and no guarantee can be provided that you will be able to make a wireless connection.
- You are responsible for:
- Knowing how to configure your own equipment to connect to our hotspot.
- Protecting your equipment from viruses, spyware, or other malicious files you may encounter while using our wireless hotspot.
- Re-configuring your computer for the use of other wireless or wired networks when your session at the CEH wireless hotspot is finished
- Our wireless network is not secure; data may be viewed by others while in transit.
- The library is not responsible for any damage to your equipment during your session.
- Printing is not available from our wireless network - please save your work to a portable storage device or email files to yourself, then book a session to print from one of our public access workstations.
- We reserve the right to limit either the duration of your session and/or the amount of data transferred during your session.