Summer Reading runs June 20 - August 20! Click here to register!
Kids TD Summer Reading Club (Ages 3-12)
- Sign up online or call your library to get started!
- Read for 20 minutes a day and do fun activity missions to win prizes!
- Keep track of your reading and missions online or by using your paper logbook.
Download a copy of the SRC Logbook here
You earn badges and ballots for our grand prize draw for every 100 minutes of reading or completed mission.
You also win a prize pack at the halfway point (600 minutes/5 activities), and again when you finish the program(1200 minutes/10 activities)!
Download a copy of the SRC activities here
Teen Summer Reading Club (Ages 13-18)
- Sign up online!
- Read for 30 minutes a day and play the "Save the World, No Prob-Llama" game!
- Keep track of your reading and your game missions online.
You win a raffle ticket for every 3,000 points earned from reading and completing missions. You finish the program with 45,000 points and can use your raffle tickets to enter the grand prize draw(s) of your choice!